Thursday, September 29, 2011

San Francisco...4 men in black suits attack homeless man @ 275 Post in Tourist District! Shocking!




I was strolling along Post Street in the downtown San Francisco bright-and-early this morning at approximately 7:20 am when I spied a disturbing incident going-down across the street at 275 Post (Johnston & Murphy Retail outlet).

Four men neatly attired in black suits were angrily hovering over - what appeared to be a homeless man - crouched on the cold pavement in the front stoop at that location.

Suddenly, without provocation, one of the gentleman (!) started kicking the man!

At this juncture, two of the men caught sight of me across the street - at which point - they scurried up the street looking back at me nervously.

I kept my eye-out and was able to determine that they entered the St. Francis Hotel.

In view of the fact they were wearing black suits and name tags, I surmise they were employees of historic landmark Hotel.

Needless to say, I was baffled by the disturbing beating.

In all the years I have visited the romantic city by the Bay, I have never witnessed this kind of senseless violence in the streets (certainly not in the tourist district).

I sincerely hope this is not the beginning of a trend for the popular destination spot on the West Coast!


No comments:

Post a Comment