Thursday, September 29, 2011

National Coffee Day...I got my free cup @ 711 in San Francisco! Java hit the spot!





To celebrate National Coffee Day, 711 is offering up a free cup of java at participating outlets around the country between 7 am - 11 am this morning.

I got mine.

How 'bout you?

Shortly after I gobbled down my oatmeal at McDonalds, I scurried around the corner to the local 711 to take the successful franchise chain up on their smart promotion.

Frankly, I was surprised at how organized the staff were.

Dozens of medium-sized "yellow" cups were at-the-ready to be filled by their anxious customers looking to jump-start the day with a bit of (free) caffeine.

Although, I do not personally drink a lot of coffee - when I do sip on a cup - I prefer to purchase the steaming-hot beverage at 711.

For good reason!

Their self-serve counter is usually well-stocked with creamers - in a myriad of tasty flavors (such as hazelnut, chocolate, and French Vanilla) - which add a jolt of flavor that hits the spot.

Ah, now I am ready to face a hectic day ahead, shopping!

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment