Saturday, August 27, 2011

Die Harder (Die Hard 2)...I pop up in the most unexpected places!








I turn up in the most unexpected places!

For example, this evening when I was channel-surfing, I was astonished to spy mself in a cameo role in "Die Harder" (Die Hard 2)

In a nutshell, the plot focuses on a handful of former black ops officers, who shut down an airport with the specific aim of rescuing a nortoris International criminal from extradition to face prosecution.

When airport personnel disobey an order to refrain from restoring power to the airport, the tough-as-nails leader and his rag-tag band of intruders, proceed to manipulate the airport data.

While all the characters in the intense drama stare in shock, an aircraft in-bound from England is downed killing all on board in a horrific crash.

I was one of the passengers on the jet.

Gosh, I was so young and handsome-looking in my stylish business attire (even if I do say so myself).

That is one of the plusses when an actor works in the medium of film and televiision.

The performer's image remains sealed in time for eternity.





No comments:

Post a Comment